Saturday 2 June 2012

one of my latest creations



Currently, I am working on two scrapbooks- one that includes all the travelling that Jackey and I have done in the last 5 years and another which is based on special occasions.  In the pictures above, is a piece that I did yesterday night for our graduation for the special occasions scrapbook.

I always knew that I wanted to do a page on our graduation so I went to Winners and Homesense and bought some graduation stickers and themed paper.  I used a basic black background (i tend to use solid colors for the background so that any other design I add to it will stand out more) and cut frames for each of our pictures.

For the right hand side, i decided to separate our graduation photos into two sets- the 3 pictures on the top are from Jackey's graduation and the bottom 3 are from mine.  I had some trouble deciding on the layout of the pictures and the extra designs at first but once i started moving the pictures around, I created a mental picture of what I want the layout to look like.

Both pages were pretty much made from scratch as I added different pieces of patterned paper around as the borders for both the page and the pictures.  This is definitely one of my favorite pieces!

1 comment: