Monday 4 June 2012

most recent piece for my travel album




I did this piece for a trip that Jackey and I took to Vancouver last Septemeber to visit my family.  For my travel pieces, I generally like to save our boarding passes so I can include them as a little decoration in addition to the pictures.  For this one, I also took a few of the free travel guides off the streets and at the malls so that I could use the maps for the background as opposed to using patterned paper all the time.  This way, the design also looks more coherent throughout because it's a travel theme and it's based on Vancouver.

If you do intend on creating a travel themed scrapbook then you should definitely consider buying some extra postcards and picking up a few of those free travel guides to help decorate your pages

No comments:

Post a Comment