Friday 15 June 2012

My trip to Michaels


I've always passed by a Michaels while in car and also heard good things about it from my cousin but I've never actually been inside until today.  When I stepped in there, it was a candy store for people who love arts and crafts! They carried everything from baking supplies to art material storage units.  The only downside was that I found everything to be a bit pricey but I still managed to find some good deals! I bought a mystery pack of stickers and four rolls of ribbons. I generally like to shop for deals because I believe in getting the full bang for my buck!


                                        
mystery sticker pack for $9.99

my favourite #
my favourite #2



 At Michaels, I bought a mystery sticker pack for $9.99 (originally $19.99) and it was definitely worth every penny that I paid for it! The pack came with 14 sets of stickers and my favourite ones are the two posted above.  Although, I may not have use for all the stickers but these stickers are very nicely made and when sold separately, they usually go for $4-7 per set at Wal-Mart, Zellers and some arts and craft stores.
Another awesome deal I found today are the ribbons (ribbons are very handy for decorating scrapbook pages and also forming the frame for pictures).  I usually buy my ribbons at the dollar store cause they are the cheapest there but today, there was a promotion at Michaels and the ribbon was half price.  At the dollar store, I usually pay $1 for 3 yards of ribbon and today, I paid $2/roll (regularly $4/roll)but each roll was 10 yards long which makes it even cheaper than the dollar store and their selection at Michaels was amazing!

No comments:

Post a Comment